Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where You Are From.

So where are you, the Absolute Powerpop reader, from? Of course I mean "you" collectively, not individually, as I'd like to think most of my readers are aware of their own surroundings.

Courtesy of the nifty pie chart below from SiteMeter, I see that unsurprisingly the lion's share of readers come from the USA, but coming in at a respectable #2 with over 15% is Spain. This too is not a big surprise, considering how well the power pop scene thrives there. I have no doubt that on a per capita basis Spain is the most power poppin' country in the world. After that, the final third is taken by mostly various European nations, but I couldn't help but notice a 1.0% share for Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (a/k/a Libya). Are you reading, David Bash? I think you have a new IPO location.